Monday, February 8, 2010

Ashley Greene is a great Saturday night-photohollywood

Ashley Greene is a great Saturday night-photohollywood
Ashley Greene One of the most appealing vampire of the Twilight covers the October edition of Saturday Night magazine reveals some trick behind the scenes and secrets of the Twilight saga.

For the young actress is turning into a super-trendy designer clothes and heavy jewelry, ultimately creating an image of a sexy but sensitive young star in Hollywood.

Why have we never seen his movies before dawn? She is so photogenic!

In an interview for publication, Ms. Greene said Twilight New Moon Cast, fame and fans.

Check out some highlights of the interview here and read the full interview + behind the scenes photos and video on Saturday Night Magazine>>>

Ashley on New Moon:

It 'been fun for me because it was a bit' deeper signs for Alice. And 'more about the fear of how a love story, as Edward and Bella. We filmed the blast. We need to go to Italy, which was very surprising. It 'been a couple of us to go to Italy, and I was included. Chris Weitz and directed, and it was incredible. I feel as though the crowd was so fresh and very convenient, and it seemed that everything was planned and very together, so you do not go crazy, and emphasizing Out


A castmates Twilight:

Kellan [Lutz] and I are very close. I have different relationships with other people - and this is very nice, I like to have all the best. Rachelle [Lefevre], and I, like the joy of life. You and I might even go with a glass of wine and relax, and work together, and stuff like that, and I that such a relationship - I think it's relaxed, interesting people. Kristen [Stewart] and I have recently become friends. Taylor, Super, Super Sweet, Jackson [Rathbone], please. I love them all. They're great.
http://cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/440/660/cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/553/7/ashley-greene-saturday-night-magazine-october-2009-photoshoot.jpg
Life on the set:

I try in any case, they go home. I am the summer my family and I have friends in Florida sometimes fly, then I have a best friend or two to Los Angeles, we're just out and spending time with my friends - I try to live a normal life.
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr/headlines/2009/09/ashley-greene-sat-night-mag.jpg
http://www.celeble.com/images/200912/taylor-swift-091209001.jpg




Fan:

Girls are definitely more. There are people - I do not like girls, so that boys are embarrassed, I feel. But some of them are really sweet.
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq107/TwilightMOMSBlog/Cast%20Pictures/Ashley%20Greene/AshleyGreeneCouch.jpg

On fame and the pressure:

I saw [Twilight come under pressure] because this is really my first movie where I had a great role and the studio - I was nervous. I think I was more nervous than most votes, because this is my first. We knew we could go to the theater, because so many people love the book, and in the process of filming, we realized that probably did not even go to the theater, it was very well done. Then [the film] is very, very big, that was incredible.
http://cullenboysanonymous.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/gallery_main-ashley-greene-saturday-night-magazine-photos-09232009-11.jpghttp://cullenboysanonymous.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/gallery_main-ashley-greene-saturday-night-magazine-photos-09232009-10.jpghttp://www.glamourvanity.com/images/ashley-greene-saturday-night-magazine-hottie.jpg
In Bell v. Alice:

I have not read the books [] to listen, but I read them, why are not free, script or breakage. I initially asked Bella, and I read my first book and the kind of fell in love with her. I went in and danced, and they actually called me and said, 'No, you're not right for Bella, so I was depressed, but then they took me to Alice. I stopped working on it - which is all that is come for a few days before I entered, I, like probably five times before I actually have this role.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/images/ashley-greene-saturday-night-magazine.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...