Friday, January 29, 2010

Patti LaBelle tells fans like him!-photohollywood

Patti LaBelle tells fans like him!-photohollywood
Friday evening at a concert in Kansas City, Patti Labelle could say a few words in one of his fans. It all started when LaBelle put the fan and began to "Dirty Dancing" on stage. LaBelle, then the audience turned around and said, "Oooooooooh has come to close"


The man said: "I think you want more than me."

LaBelle was then the music turned to the fan and shouted: "You are rude.'m Very Fricken" Rude. I really do not play! This is not Lil 'Kim. You know who I am? "

Have completed negotiations on this issue, but Ms. LaBelle was not happy. So, you can never change the Diva. But I think that is not sufficiently responsive, you have to do!

How do you think that would be Bent diva or she should be relaxed a bit 'more?


Teddy Pendergrass Patti LaBelle recalls, "We were like brother and sister"


Teddy Pendergrass clearly emotional ties with many artists of his life. The lead singer Patti Labelle, EW, which today said that after her relationship with the legendary De La Soul, unfortunately.

"I do not know, I know," he said. "We were like brother and sister. We're just always together. Who lived near me, and would have all my shows and sit in the foreground. I looked, and I tremble. It was just a wonderful person we lost, but his spirit will always be there. "

The singer also recalled the first time I heard singing Pendergrass. "We were on the same label, and I heard his song and his voice floors me," he said. "There will never be a teddy bear.

Teddy Pendergrass clearly emotional ties with many artists of his life. The lead singer Patti Labelle, EW, which today said that after her relationship with the legendary De La Soul, unfortunately.

"I do not know, I know," he said. "We were like brother and sister. We're just always together. Who lived near me, and would have all my shows and sit in the foreground. I looked, and I tremble. It was just a wonderful person we lost, but his spirit will always be there. "

The singer also recalled the first time I heard singing Pendergrass. "We were on the same label, and I heard her singing and her voice plans," he said. "There will never be a teddy bear.

Patti LaBelle: 1 million doses of Hairspray
We had only a few minutes by telephone from Thursday, Patti Labelle, who asked not to Macy's in Lenox this weekend, so we are the most urgent problem, you might think.

How many cans of Hairspray, has experienced in his career?

"Back in the day, my dear, I think I could survive millions of doses," said Huguette Labelle, known for its rigor, although the DOS ".

They also insisted that she and her colleagues to discuss the legendary singer Aretha Franklin projects.

Well, the countdown, threw in another question. LaBelle will be here to promote his new line of designer bedding, so we asked him for advice to rest in style. (It does not seem the type Snuggie).

"When you can not relax, the style," he said. "Can I sleep in pajamas cute, but they can be gone in the morning because I was then. Menopause, honey.

Then go. If you try to ask some questions about yourself, what is the fourth level of Macy's in 1 clock on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...